Thursday, November 13, 2008

PRELIMINARY WORD

I decided to write this humble commentary on the ebook after feeling indignation by many of its arguments.‭ ‬I have experienced different feelings when reading the ebook.‭ ‬In the beginning much of its concepts like those of‭ "‬THEM‭"‬,‭ "‬HURRICANE‭"‬,‭ "‬CRYSTAL‭"‬,‭ “‬GLOBAL D-DAY‭” ‬and such were downright challenging and obscure.‭ ‬But reading again the first chapters where these concepts are succinctly explained I came to have an overall understanding of the them and of the ebook as a whole.‭ ‬A great percentage of it sounded to me very much hard to believe.‭ ‬Yet,‭ ‬many of other passages had information on subjects pertaining social,‭ ‬mental and protospiritual phenomena that I had already experienced.‭ ‬I was very excited to the point of gathering the inspiration needed to embark in the endeavor of writing a commentary because on these passages that seemed true to me were things I knew but could not find nothing about it somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment