Saturday, November 15, 2008

12-D KUNDALINI IS NO FIRE - KUNDALINI IS WHITE

I do not know if it is so. What I know is that, coming all women and men on earth from the same heavenly matrixes, I note that there are certain women and girls that look like as if they are daughters of the god Brahma of the Hindu pantheon. For what I have seen of depictions of goddesses, gods, demigods and devas of the Hindu pantheon, through the centuries and millenia they are depicted with the same faces. A racial memory storehouse exists to keep the depictions of the gods with their original faces. So, if one wants to see why I reject this section for oneself, watch a picture or video of the musician Beth Orton. You did it? Okay. Now search for a picture of Brahma with a close shot of of His face. What do you see? Two persons with certain similar phenotype. If you can, watch the movie "Sleepaway Camp" (Hiltzik 1983) or "Elvira Mistress of The Dark" (Signorelli 1988) The protagonist of the latter and the character Judy of the former, and Beth Orton, if you discern it, they have all three a similar phenotype.

"Sleepaway Camp" I watched this movie when I was a kid. I could not forget it but I forgot the face of Judy. This was in or around 1988. Then, at nineteen I lived the story for which I think this chapter is a brain washing targeted at me. Do not take me for paranoid, after all it is for many reasons that I am writing this commentary. Excuse me if you watch the movies and do not like them. Neither did I. But I need it as a proof to expose my personal problem with this section. Just keep in mind how Judy ends in "Sleepaway Camp."

To begin with, only from PON's twisted view of things can come those interpretations about Kundalini: "BOILED", with boils full of puss? "COOKED" by certain witch whose surname happens to be Cook? "FRIED", with a bad kundalinic acid trip? "GRILLED" on a gridiron that resembles a matrix? In "THE FIRES OF HELL" when Kundalini goes or may go the opposite direction?

We see that PON uses all hot images. Now, what happens if a mentally deaf mute and jivan yogin of nineteen years happens to be passing a holiday with a friend. He is not doing yoga for the time being. An evening he goes outside with his purposes... "YOU KNOW", and then finds a Brahma filled girl, or heavenly fox ("foreigner"), who happens to be trained in yoga and a second language just like the boy character of this example, that's just a few of the things they have in common.

And after they end her virginity that same night, they decide to continue meeting.

They meet a few times again. They share a passionate and unalloyed love. But then something very psychologically devastating for the boy happens: they are giving themselves very passionate French kisses to each other and when the boy opens his eyes, he starts to see the face of his Nazi ex-classmate (the bully of the class), with whom he played homosexually in childhood, instead of the girl's face.

What is important, I said the character was a mentally deaf mute jivan. An encounter when he de-flowers a goddess-looking girl, and a long relation with a seemingly "foreigner" girl like that could be almost the only grace he could have, but no. Not even that the meshes of the western systems of control will allow. Too much dangerous, two westerners, a teen and a post-teen, of yogic tendencies together as a couple.

I have never read nothing so misleading like this ebook. This section is a good example. Once one has watched this three girls (remember to purchase and watch "Sleepaway Camp" to get the full meaning) just relate how the character Judy ends, with the keywords PON uses in this section.

No comments:

Post a Comment