Thursday, November 13, 2008

3‭ ‬ANALYZING AND LISTING THE KEYWORDS


I will not comment on the keywords' doctrine propounded by the ebook.‭ ‬I think that if one is victimized with the keyword method one has many ways to cope with it.‭ ‬One can dovetail everything in such a way as not being an easy prey to keyword brain washing.‭ ‬For instance preparing an mp3‭ ‬player and using it each time one needs to walk by the street,‭ ‬commute in a bus or subway or whatever.‭ ‬A different method would be becoming a mantra-yogin/yogini and chanting mantras each time one knows one is going to be attacked with keyword brain washing,‭ ‬e.g.,‭ ‬when commuting,‭ ‬walking by the street or waiting in line somewhere.

By the way,‭ ‬I do not say that the authors are right nor wrong about the keyword method of speculation and brain washing.‭ ‬It may be,‭ ‬but I do not have sustainable evidence nor firsthand experience of it.‭ ‬Anyway,‭ ‬I want to give an example for letting the topic open.‭ ‬Where I am from there is a colloquial expression for the moment when one finally speaks to somebody of the opposite sex because one likes him/her.‭ ‬The colloquial expression is‭ "‬diving in the pool.‭" ‬Consequently,‭ ‬when I found the keyword POOL and its meaning,‭ ‬substantially the same of the colloquial expression I know,‭ ‬I was piqued by curiosity and started to be apprehensive towards the ebook.‭ ‬I started to think how much credibility the ebook deserved‭; ‬not complete credibility for what I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment