Thursday, November 13, 2008

6‭ ‬DECONSTRUCTING THE KEYWORDS


Here comes another of the things that before reading the ebook I was already doing.‭ ‬When I needed to know how many were my mental and pseudo-spiritual enemies and concisely what‭ ‬were the speculations of each type of enemy against me,‭ ‬I made a database to classify them.‭ ‬But it was not a classification of their keywords since I never suffered the keyword method.‭ ‬The classification was of different enemies and their attitudes.‭ ‬In this‭ ‬way I counted with a resource for knowing who I needed to target in my protospiritual‭ ‬warfare works and also I did it to remind me when I had already worked out a certain class of enemy or attitude against myself,‭ ‬for dismissing it, and working another not yet worked out.‭ ‬Here below I share with you the scheme of my compartmentalization of mental and pseudo-spiritual enemies.

Attitudes:‭ ‬The attitudes I saw others had towards myself that I hated.‭

Categories:‭ ‬The social strata or caste of the enemies.‭

By Situation:‭ ‬For instance,‭ ‬enemies known by Internet.

By Place:‭ ‬Enemies that I knew where to find.‭

Those Invisible:‭ ‬Enemies that use silent,‭ ‬non-verbose methods of disturbance,‭ ‬like putting me nervous.‭

Those Repressive:‭ ‬Enemies that are insidious‭ ‬in denying me to live,‭ ‬achieve or have something.‭

Those Envious:‭ ‬Jaundiced and resented enemies that are fond of coveting what they do not have or what they do not deserve.‭

Those Repulsive:‭ ‬Enemies of whom the sole sight is a bad experience.‭

Specific Periods of My Life:‭ ‬Enemies that I knew as friends or whatever in a specific moment of my life, and then they turned out to be more my enemies than the friends I thought we were.

As an anecdote pertaining keywords, I need to share an important event of my life.‭ ‬Years ago,‭ ‬when I learnt about the Buddhist practice of going to meditate to cemeteries... I liked very much the idea and decided to do it.‭

The Buddhist purpose of meditating in a cemetery is for realizing the transitoriness of material existence.‭ ‬Still,‭ ‬I wanted to do it for meditating simply in God.‭ ‬The visits to distinct cemeteries were very much fun at first.‭ ‬I felt very much thrilled by the fanciful architecture of the different memorials I went.‭

But this succession of esthetic pleasures posed an obstacle for concentrating in the form of God I wanted to meditate upon when going to the cemeteries.‭ ‬Occasionally I tried the Buddhist approach‭; ‬meditating on the ephemeral quality of material life.‭ ‬But then something happened.‭

I started reading the tombstones and names on the crypts like reading between lines in a book.‭ ‬Soon after I started doing this I noticed that in each memorial I went there were determined areas where the reading between slabs begun to yield messages.‭ ‬The method was reading a tombstone or a crypt,‭ ‬obviating the following one,‭ ‬reading the third,‭ ‬obviating the fourth and reading the fifth.‭ ‬Reading these three names in different order and also shuffling the letters of some of the names.‭ ‬The experience always started when the first tombstone with a given name‭ ‬for some reason called my attention,‭ ‬and the third and fifth were two other names...‭ ‬that were related in some way to the idea the first slab propounded‭! ‬This was a novelty and a fancy that I cherished for some time.‭ ‬I sort of felt very much touched by the‭ '‬messages'‭ ‬I discovered.‭ ‬The point is that I felt that many of them were aimed at me,‭ ‬but do not take me for a necrophilic paranoid,‭ ‬I just want to expose the advantages of deconstruction here.‭ ‬I felt such a thrill and excitement by discovering these‭ '‬symbols'‭ ‬that I devised a method for calming myself down about the subject.‭ ‬I started going to the cemeteries with a notebook and started writing these‭ “‬symbols‭” ‬down.‭ ‬Then,‭ ‬when I had an extensive stock of them I started studying the ones that I felt I did not comprehend.‭ ‬When I researched I found more inviting knowledge,‭ ‬sometimes related to the general idea that the three signs seemed to be expounding.

These portents,‭ ‬as a whole,‭ ‬seemed to be following a pattern.‭ ‬They mainly seem to touch certain archetypes,‭ ‬like end of times era,‭ ‬the Antichrist,‭ ‬religious pictures,‭ ‬cosmic pictures,‭ messianism‬,‭ '‬reptilism‭' ‬as a subject‭; ‬these are sort of cool.‭ ‬But also others very gross like one that seemed to me to be pretending to feel like a facsimile depiction of a strange,‭ un-forgotten‬ moment of my adolescence.‭ ‬This last one I do not figure out how it could be done at all.‭ ‬It is so alluding to myself that I conclude that is too gruesome.‭ ‬Because for myself to think that in some way I could be spied mentally when I was an adolescent is no joke.‭ ‬But the sad conclusion is that it could be.‭ ‬I do not know.‭

The overall impression I have of these chimeric symbols that taught me to deconstruct is that they may be done by administrators of the cemeteries who have a great bookish knowledge and designing the disposition of tombs they want to play on the emotions of the visitors...‭ ‬to teach them something‭? ‬But to be sincere I do not think that it is only the speculations of the cemeteries‭' ‬staff.‭ ‬I think the administrators of the memorials are mere channels when they assign a determined person to a tomb in particular.‭

No comments:

Post a Comment