Thursday, November 13, 2008

8-G THE KEYWORDS EXIST ONLY IN THE STAGE WORLD


Here is clearly exposed what the ebook tells that it is going to expose about double-talk.‭ ‬If you are an innocent or an evolved person you are not going to give any importance to what other people is talking about‭; ‬that you hear by the street or elsewhere.‭ ‬But it is sad that in the case you do,‭ ‬you are surely going to remember the ebook and you will start to ride in a delusional roller coaster because incapacitated of doing something loving, selfless or constructive,‭ ‬quarreling antagonists may use this method.‭ ‬They will try to label you a‭ “‬DOG‭” ‬or a‭ “‬BABY.‭” ‬Take my word for it.‭ ‬I share the author's view on this subject.‭ ‬My personal experience is that they do.‭ ‬They reveal themselves with it,‭ ‬showing that they are resented and do not have a better way to feel,‭ ‬nothing else to do than‭ ‬let those feelings out. What is it called? Jaundice?

I never came to be very enmeshed and ensnared in a system of control that uses sophisticate psy-op methods like PON names. It may be that I lived secluded from society from my late adolescence. Besides, for the last ten years I am an awakened person. But the story of why I lived secluded from society's commonplaces begun a night that talking with friends one of them said something about party culture that has let me thinking what I wanted to do with my life. This happened when I was 18; I was still a jivan. I could not forget that conversation and many times meditated about it. It was enlightening because in the deprecating way my friend spoke about famous people addicted to partying I was left to make the comparison between a life of study and individual evolution or a life in society lived "like cattle", and I have chosen the former.

No comments:

Post a Comment