Saturday, November 15, 2008

Example #8 - THE CANNOT-BE-CHANGED APPROACH


I was very ill-equipped, when I was a jivan adolescent, to surmount all the brain washings, mental implants and programs and synchronizations I suffered when growing up in very demonic place. They were all tended to elicit a blind responsibility and a blind bearing of obedience towards the main theme of the implant on itself, more or less 'you should cut your hair and your beard, buy a suit and go to search for a job in the city or elsewhere around the industrial districts.' Nowadays, I see the same argument sublimated, in the “hive-mind” thoughts of envy, jaundice, resentment and jealousy of human and sub-human jivans far below in evolution's ladder. The point is that I did feel the attempts of jivan enemies rejecting my illumination and my expositions of it, as if they were saying that the previous condition of jivan in which I was messed up, “CANNOT-BE-CHANGED” when actually “THAT'S THEIR LIFE, THEIR PROBLEM.” So what to say of this prosecuting demons and ghosts if they have the conceited belief that for only being able to speak or hear with their minds they are already awakened, while in fact they are not.

No comments:

Post a Comment