Saturday, November 15, 2008

Example #3 - THE SEX APPROACH


By the example 3 of chapter 12 I have decidedly rooted for PON. In this example PON is telling almost literally what happened to me in my early twenties when I was awakened. Note that “BIRTHDAY” has “SPIRITUAL AWAKENING” as an intended second meaning. This is one of the sections of the ebook where I feel myself definitely targeted and attacked. I will relate briefly how it happened for showing the coincidence of the awakening with the "PRESENT."

It was a Friday, I was in the city of my childhood and loitering by the downtown, with schoolmates, the events concatenated in a way that I ended up, around midnight very high in a mixture of tobacco, alcohol, cocaine, cannabis and LSD. Then came a moment when, as I was about to sit down, I blacked out and fell inside an ocean of endless bliss. It lasted for five or six seconds and I was brought back to reality by the chit-chat remarks of a nearby friend. It can be argued, from the point of view of persons like, for instance, Meher Baba, that if I needed that heap of drug to reach dharmamegha samadhi I am not really awakened. I accept it if one has that point of view, but I do not share the view. Look how mysterious that Meher Baba attacked the drugs as means of reaching dharmamegha samadhi, but then eerily he took a silence vow until he died. When I was prosecuted by jivans not liking my 'uncondition' of jivanmukta, I researched and found about Meher, but I did not buy it from the beginning, since dharmamegha samadhi can be attained by the use of mind-altering substances. The evidence is clearly stated in sutra one of book four of the yoga sutras.

Then, after that, the voices came. I can picture, in a defective way, how it felt if I say that before being awakened my thoughts were bi-dimensional and after the event they became fully blown three dimensional mental trips. From that same night as well. Soon after it occurred I started to walk alone around the city. I started to hear the voices of my friends calling me or simply telling my things in very weird way, everything in the mind. Since it was a Friday there were parties and things around and much youth. In a street, I found a group of two young adults like me with two girls. They said they had just met, meaning the two girls did not knew the two boys from before. They say they are resting after seeing a concert. One of the girls stands up and I steal a kiss from she, I do not why I did that, it was just compulsive. But when we found that we are both from the same district of the city we stick together. We three leave the two other boys. Now the girl starts to abuse me in the middle of the avenue as we are crossing, protruding her hand inside my arse, doing it in a way that I do not know if she is doing it out of love or out of what other feeling. But she does not tell me to go away, we continue frolicking intensely in front of her friend until the bus comes and in the bus, well... you can imagine, "YOU KNOW." She lived around five blocks away, but nothing else happened with she out of that night because one day I went to look for she and her parents, markedly two “DOGS”, won't allow me to see her.

Months passed. I missed her, she was very cute after all... I go to wait for her at the exit of school and I find, unexpectedly one of my former classmates. He was one of the stage crew of a renowned local punk act, but now he is working as a postman for the state! The brain washing is evident, and how ugly that it ends Orwellian when the girl goes out of the school holding hands with someone else. But what to expect in occident after one's awakening?

No comments:

Post a Comment