Thursday, November 13, 2008

NON-COMPULSORY PREPARATION


I will recommend you to read‭ "‬The Matrix Decoded‭" ‬because I think that the author has a viewpoint‭ ‬similar to mine. I will recommend also ‭"Kundalini - The Secret of Yoga" by Gopi Krishna. In this book there is a too exhaustive study of both enlightenment and Kundalini arousal.

‭If you are not an enlightened person, a Buddha, you may find very difficult to grasp many of the concepts touched by me in this commentary. Specially the one pertaining 'jivanmuktas' or 'enlightened persons', but it is your choice, you can get along well and discern what is enlightenment about, because I try to explain, in a very condensed way, what illumination is.

‭If you want to give a quantum leap in you personal evolution, you should read "Kundalini Yoga" by Swami Sivananda Saraswati. There you may find enough basics of Kundalini yoga.


No comments:

Post a Comment