Saturday, November 15, 2008

12-D KUNDALINI IS NO FIRE - CONTROLLING YOUR FEARS DURING KUNDALINIC EXITEMENT

One does not need to be afraid of She. One just needs to be sober and respectful with she when one feels that She has risen. I became conscious of Her ascent only after being practicing yoga for six years, when I was studying "Kundalini Yoga" by Swami Sivananda Saraswati. I was living in an apartment in a cemetery. The summit of my yoga there was a night of astral projection. But I was very young. I could not harness her power in the first tries... I got dengue fever! It mashed my bones for around three weeks, but then She rescued me with yoga and rehabilitated me in the ten days that followed. I was a kid of 23 years of age. I was doing all sort of spiritual practices, but at the same time acting like a 23 years, like accepting all the whimsical treats that industrial society was putting in my path. Perhaps more austerity and sobriety would help me, instead of having been eating ice cream by cemeteries and crematoriums I could be doing something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment