Thursday, November 13, 2008

7 CONSTRUCTING YOUR ANTI-GIVING UP SAFEGUARD



If one who has a resolution,‭ ‬ideals,‭ ‬plans,‭ ‬projects and a perfect will and starts a protospiritual warfare campaign against enemies or if one,‭ ‬out of being passively among enemies,‭ ‬is caught in the middle of protospiritual quarrel and begins to be targeted with the giving up technique,‭ ‬as I was on several occasions,‭ ‬the jivanmukta is going to notice it,‭ ‬and maybe reject it,‭ ‬at once.‭ ‬But the person with a conditioned soul will have to be very careful because one of the treacherous ways they employ for this technique is the implanted thought,‭ ‬i.e.,‭ ‬making one believe that giving up the protospiritual war is one's own thought‭; ‬one's decision.‭ ‬For the jivanmukta it is clear that it is not.‭ ‬But the alienated conditioned soul accepts the thought thinking that it is her own thought.‭ ‬May also exist the case of a conditioned soul that is strong in some way like by power of its purity,‭ ‬merit or innocence.‭ ‬These sort of conditioned souls may detect the fraud also and not buy it.

These are ideas I have in my mind for the last six or seven years.‭ ‬When I read it I felt that the author was putting into words something I experienced many times and never thought of expressing it in any way‭; ‬let alone find something‭ (‬an ebook‭?) ‬written somewhere.‭ ‬Along this commentary you will note that I will examine the points of view of jivan soul and jivanmukta soul because the latter point of view was not available for this text.‭

I just want to express my feeling of chivalry,‭ ‬should I say,‭ ‬the feeling of chivalry of a‭ “‬neutral‭ ‬pan‭” ‬with sympathy for both the‭ “‬consortium‭” ‬and the‭ “‬confederate‭”‬.‭ ‬I must say that what I really felt when reading this book,‭ ‬that I read in three or so days,‭ ‬is that I was having lots of fun,‭ ‬more than reading some important instructions in a dry doctrine that I do not see how it may‭ ‬work,‭ ‬forgive me but is my‭ (‬biased‭?) ‬view.‭ ‬But I feel thankfulness towards the author of the ebook because I wanted to write something about being a jivanmukta,‭ ‬but did not know what.

Now,‭ ‬for a constructive critic of the ebook,‭ ‬I must say what I really think of it:‭ ‬I think that it is flawed for the sole point of not being written by/for‭ '‬liberated while alive persons.'‭ ‬I ought to reveal you that may exist jivanmukta persons of very young age too.‭ ‬But if you are a kid and you do not have access to knowledge being a jivanmukta kid may prove very challenging with the unease that older jivan‭ (‬humans and humanoids‭) ‬are going to give you.‭ ‬They are going to try to constantly degrade you back down again to the human platform.‭ ‬For persons like those suffering something like this is that I say that the ebook is terribly lacking more kundalinic or directly offensive entropic methods to deal with the blows of the humans and subhumans,‭ ‬if you are an illiterate and/or young jivanmukta.‭ ‬The point is that jivanmuktas are not exempt of being prey to harassing by demonic forces like psychic raksasas and other sort of demons in human bodies like you can find nowadays in myriad places of the Earth.‭ ‬By personal experience I do not feel losing energy and I do not believe any of their idiotic designs are going to be of any avail because of my jivanmukta lack of 'conditionings' and of my perfect will.‭ ‬But hell,‭ ‬it is very,‭ ‬very annoying at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment