Thursday, November 13, 2008

4‭ ‬DECONSTRUCTING THE SPECULATION PART I


For starters,‭ ‬I will not use the brain damaging word‭ "‬backstage‭" ‬in this commentary.‭ ‬I will refer to it using other of the words that the author used for it.‭ ‬I will use‭ "‬nagual reality.‭"

A‭) ‬THEY DON'T TALK ABOUT YOU

When I am speculated upon I never think of using the method propounded by the ebook to react to the speculations.‭ ‬The method of not recognizing their speculation.‭ ‬But thank you,‭ ‬seems good enough to implement it.‭ ‬I think it is a good coping mechanism.‭ ‬Yet,‭ ‬the method I use to react to these speculations is‭ ‬simply thinking‭ ‬that for being a jivanmukta none of their bad wishes or arguments of my incapability for having something are true,‭ ‬nor that they will determine or condition my life.‭ ‬And also thinking that these mental arguments are just a product of their jaundiced,‭ ‬envious,‭ ‬resented lack of fortune or lack of power to do or have what they envy.‭ ‬These sort of rejections if not the method of not thinking nothing at all about their negativity and/or simply ignoring them.

B‭) ‬SIMILAR ILLUDES SIMILAR

I found that instinctively I did the deconstruction that the ebook propounds.‭ ‬Later on I have read somewhere that a person pursuing a dharmic,‭ ‬vedic and/or tantric way of life has,‭ ‬as a duty,‭ ‬to be different to the common persons that surround him/her.‭ ‬When I lived in orient I did not need to live a life of protospiritual warfare.‭ ‬But in the west when protospiritual and psychic war ensued I found always very easy to free myself from these time wasting mental speculations of others perpetrated on myself by means of the inherent differences of culture and philosophy of life we had,‭ ‬i.e.,‭ ‬the contrast between a person pursuing the philosophy of oriental tantrism surrounded by barbarians that in the best of the cases profess a sort of western,‭ ‬godless secularism‭; ‬if it is that they really have a philosophy of life at all.

It is true, mental crooks,‭ ‬through their "characters",‭ ‬"THEY label,‭ ‬categorize,‭ ‬reduce,‭ ‬classify and compartmentalize your reality all the time.‭ ‬THEY define and describe your reality for you.‭"

Now,‭ ‬in the web book,‭ ‬starts another of the propounded methods for coping with the things‭ “‬THEY‭” ‬do to their victims I will not comment on these methods of mentalization and visualization since I do not need them‭; ‬being a jivanmukta invested with spiritual weapons galore.‭ ‬If you are one also,‭ ‬you will know what I mean by‭ ‬spiritual weapons.‭

No comments:

Post a Comment