Saturday, November 15, 2008

12-D KUNDALINI IS NO FIRE - BASIC DEFINITION

The resumed definition the ebook gives of Kundalini is good. But PON forgot to add that once one acquires the qualities that come along Kundalini arousal, one may keep them although one may fall from the full-fledged, graceful, kundalinic platform. To use one of PON's phrases here: "what is assimilated is already assimilated." If one changed one's way of life because of kundalinic arousal, then one is going to act accordingly. At least that is my personal experience. Kundalini arousal on myself has shaped my personality and, consequently, the way I lived after it happened.

When I begun doing yoga I started feeling sporadic periods of intense kundalinic influence. This happened when I was in my late teens. I begun doing yoga when I was eighteen years old. Remembering those years I have the recollection that, while it was patent that my Kundalini was rising, I was not prepared for experiencing it. I was very, very young and, most important, I was still unwakened. But when after three years of yoga practice I was illumined and, became a buddha, I felt very much at ease with Kundalini.

It is said that one of the signs of Kundalini's arousal is being too much creative; almost to the point of becoming a genius. I am sure that I have experienced Kundalini acting on me before illumination because of my obsession with graphic design and the ability to express it, almost, (almost, because of not being awakened) successfully. After my awakening this obsession became an everyday task. And then came the poetry, fiction prose, non-fiction, and drama writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment