Wednesday, May 26, 2010

This month I have done eight full bore weight trainings and four mild sessions of hatha-yoga.

I did no less than three days per week without nutritional supplements nor an adequate diet. Worst of all, I did not recover fully after each workout.

This has proven good to a point as to test my limits but I don't plan in doing it anymore. At first I thought that after three years training I could do without supplements, a good diet and without taking time to recover. But I ended up exhaust.

If I have to choose between the two disciplines, I'd choose doing more hatha-yoga full bore per month than weight training.I have already projected and tried to follow this 12 full bore work outs and 14 mild hatha-yoga sessions per month but that has proven totally demanding and not satisfying at all.

Doing the 12 full bore weight and 14 mild yoga a month and 14 full bore yoga and 12 mild workouts every other month wouldn't be easy. It didn't work out with only 8 full bore weight workouts so I am trying the following routine for the next two months to see if I can endure it:

June

16 full bore yoga sessions and 8 mild work outs and 2 full bore. This, I will try to do with proper diet and proper recovery time.

July

14 full bore yoga sessions and 8 mild work outs and 4 full bore. This, I will try to do with proper diet and proper recovery time.

After this sudden attack of chronic fatigue for making the wrong choices I am keeping the last six days of May for mild hatha-yoga practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment