Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Progress In My Physical Edge

In the last couple of months I've managed to change my diet to one more balanced pertaining acids and bases. Besides this I've also devised a plan to be able to be practicing weight lifting along hatha-yoga.

I changed my schedule and the approach I used to these two disciplines. My idea, once implemented, ended up being the following routine:

First training weight lifting in a mild manner, like doing only three different excercises, like abdominals, one specific exercise that can be arms or back and shoulders until I reach from fourteen to sixteen sessions of hatha-yoga at full throtle, that is no less than six asanas per session.

Then stopping the full throtle hatha-yoga sessions and starting to train weight lifting full throttle, meaning abdominals, three specific exercises (like preacher bicep curls, concentration bicep curls and wire bicep curls) and shoulders in each session, until I have ten of these full throttle weights sessions completed.

In the meantime doing short hatha-yoga sessions of only two or three asanas. I finished already one heavy hatha-yoga cycle and one light weight lifting cycle and, at the moment, I am by the fourth full fledged weight session and keeping up with the light hatha-yoga sessions.

So far, it is giving me results. Now that I have the diet bettered I need to better it even further, as being able to reduce carbs and increase fiber and proteins. This will be my next task pertaining physical evolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment