Friday, September 1, 2017

Re-invention of The Computer Wheel

Somewhere in the late 1990s I read an extensive article on the web of which the main premise was that Windows95 was Satanic.

The article went to great lenghts to demonstrate, by means of a comparision between numerology and Win95’s technology, that everything in Win95 was done as factual mimicking and a relationship between the software and Satanic numerology and Satanic geometry.

 

I could never forget this. It even was one of the reasons I always thought that I deserved better than Windows, and why I always sought to replace it with a version of Linux.

Like it’s exposed in other parts of this blog, I never could supplant Windows with Linux.

In the end, I ended up hating Linux (and everything *nix) for the steep learning curve involved, but more than for the inherent required learning, because of the big lie that it is.

Like I said in a previous post, every free distro advertising itself as an alternative to Windows is a scam, because there’s no Linux that is an alternative to Windows.

I’ve been pushed this lie since late ‘95, by persons who I called friends, that the difference is totally passable by means of *nix comprehension of Windows with Wine and, in those years, of DOS with dosemu.

The lie continued as they years passed and Linux went mainstream, mainly with Knoppix in or around 2003-2004, what followed is a story I won’t live again and that I already touched in a previous post.

But with Windows, I never could get around what I was fed in the late 1990s, and even if it was a hoax, that article made me extremely rancorous against Microsoft from then up to now.

To give an example, Windows 7 kicked my a** for a good month and half to two months until I could tame it. My hardware was right, but many of the so called features and holes made it unusable.

This is just a mild example of the big bag of annoyances that my 22 years of using Windows contains. I rather not elaborate.

I rather share a dream I had in the past, a dream of creating the ultimate operating system. It would necessarily be a reinvention of the wheel, and a venture capital operation requiring funds in the billion dollar order.

The ASTRA Operating System

To begin with, ASTRA would be developed by a startup with actives in the billion dollar range. Having the funds that MS didn’t have as a startup would give it the power to reinvent the wheel based on contemporary PC hardware.

Propietary, it would have vedic numerology and geometry, and would promote those standards to third party development.

It would be developed somewhere near Los Angeles, to make it related to the motion picture industry and its technological advances.

The graphic capabilities of it would be movie-like, not like the marzipan, half-baked graphics of Windows’ DirectX.

It would be, to a great extent, distributed, so it won’t be possible to duplicate or crack.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment