Monday, September 24, 2012

I Want You To Activate Your Crystals… NOW!

It's almost incredible for me, after four years how I integrated into my day to day thinking and how I continue returning time and again to read the vedette of Alien/UFO interaction with humans Internet rarity, the neurolinguistic study called 'ARTIFICIAL SYNCHRONICITY, LANGUAGE MANIPULATION, KUNDALINI AND THE CORNERS OF REALITY'...

I wanted to make this post about something I discovered pertaining a topic touched in the aformentioned ebook as related to MMORPG gaming, but I think that if I wait some months and learn more about what I want to communicate I will be able to give a greater picture of what I am seeing in certain MMORPGS.


Instead of that I reminded something weird that happened to me and I fancied to share it.

It was in early fall, I was toying with the idea of planning a semi-professional research project about Aliens/UFO from a spiritual point of view. I was drinking in a lonely, secluded spot of my city. Weighing the pros and cons of the endeavor and thinking what would be the point of it all.

For one, I thought of my unfinished attempt at a commentary on 'ARTIFICIAL SYNCHRONICITY, LANGUAGE MANIPULATION, KUNDALINI AND THE CORNERS OF REALITY', and thought that I should make something out of it, finish it, but discarded the idea thinking of what would be the point, since 'ARTIFICIAL SYNCHRONICITY, LANGUAGE MANIPULATION, KUNDALINI AND THE CORNERS OF REALITY' never was finished itself.

Then I thought, in which vein or making a tribute to which style of Alien/UFO research I would like to make a new project, unrelated to my commentary of 'ARTIFICIAL SYNCHRONICITY, LANGUAGE MANIPULATION, KUNDALINI AND THE CORNERS OF REALITY', and, as I was getting drunk I started to get emotional, like... I was considering Piece Of Nothing as a potential soul brother, for I thought I never found anything like this book, and Piece Of Nothing would be probably the only person I would be interested to have endorsing my book in the event of publishing a book on the subject.

The point of this story is the irony of how, as I was entertaining this far-fetched thoughts, a storm started to build up and, one and a half hour later, a hurricane hits my district and a couple of adjacent ones in a city of 30+ districts... it didn't hit the whole city, it just built up and exploded in my district and traveled not very far away, destroying everything, specially cable lines, trees, lamp posts and roofs.

Where I was only the storm catched me, but when I returned to my district the destruction was great and the hurricane changed many spots of my district for the worse.

May I have been being seized by mental waves of the masses of people that already knew about the meterologic alert before it arrived and that's why I started thinking of Piece of Nothing and his book?

Anyhow, some days ago, still annoyed and disgusted by the computational deceptions I told about in this past post, I made a Google Search query about how I was feeling, which was “disconnection from higher self” and I found out a blogged book by a woman named Jana Dixon, who, as I am reading her book “Biology Of Kundalini”, it seems more and more like she’s the kind of person Piece of Nothing, Less than Zero and I are, or would like to be!

Well the book is great, when I sampled it, opening the chapters that had the more sensational titles, and on seeing how she approached the subject of kundalini arousal (a biologist approach) I couldn’t more than be excited to read it, when at the same time thinking how cooler of it compared to the pop-philo approach I took with the few chapters I wrote of “Kundalini Unleashed.”

I also feeling thankful to myself for following the instinct of not continuing KU, because in this way I prevented making a total ass of myself, when touching the subject of kundalini from a popular, exoteric, almost fanatic point of view.

I was keeping all I had to say about it for the core of the book, the musings in what I published (here on this blog) are just speculative stuff, like mind-rinses without any sort of serious preliminary research (I was writing based on previous research, like stuff I learn from AC Bhaktivedanta Swami, Thompson and Sivananda and personal experience) and are, most of them speculations on the aliens, demons and the demonic rather than anything about kundalini.

No comments:

Post a Comment