Monday, November 30, 2009

I resumed my bodybuilding training on 25th of November. I did it using the same weight I was using two months and a half before; when I stopped.

In the mornings of the 23th, 24th and in 25th's I got somewhat carried away by intertia and didn't do hatha. But the point is how I felt on Thursday 26th when I, theoretically, should do hatha in an attemp of getting nearer to the objective I've put to myself (no less than sixteen days of hatha per month). But I couldn't. I felt overwhelmed by the aching in the muscles I was feeling from the workout of the day before . Anyway, I am feeling nonchalant about it since, this time, the deception felt less frustrating than times before when I tried to coordinate the two disciplines and simply couldn't; out of feeling drained of my energy.

Maybe it had to do with resentment from the environment and its consequent tampering with my mind; from where psychic parasites can operate to feed on one's energy

I am noting that workout changes one's body very fast. I got quite surprised when I weighted myself on 25th and I was 151.8 pounds, because two days after I was weighting 158.4 pounds... this is just too difficult to accomodate to a hatha-yogic sadhana when one has to practice mitahara. The two are quite incompatible. I got proof of this in the subsequent weekend when I was feeling sick on the stomach after a lot of food as I started to take because my metabolism got accelerated after beginning working out.

I now will do my tenth hatha yoga session of this month. It doesn't matter at all that I didn't reach my objective of sixteen, but nevertheless, I will call it a month and see if I can achieve it on the upcoming month of December... without stopping weigh workouts, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment