Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Steady Vice Involution Begun

It happened. I resorted to herbal alternatives when I was able to do it, and I succeeded. The gathering stage of the process took some few months. But with patience the day when I found myself in possession of nicotiana glauca, lobelia erinus, smilax aspera, valeriana officinalis, hypericum perforatum, ginko bilova and passiflora caerulea came, I knew that I was ready to begin. I begun the 1st of September and could transplant my addiction to cigarettes to rolling and smoking herbal cigarettes.

What I needed to do was to accept that I was not going to be able to quit without some help. At least until my molecular structure regenerates entirely; ie: three years after quitting tobacco. Hence, I needed something for these upcoming three years of vice involution. Some of the herbs I assessed I will need I was already using them. Concisely, they are for the following:

I mixed Nicotiana glauca, known as tree tobacco plus lobelia erinus and they are used as smoking mixture, smilax aspera is in charge of blood purification, valeriana officinalis and passiflora caerulea are the sleep inducing helpers and hypericum perforatum is in charge of dealing with depression.

Since I stopped I have not bought no more cigarettes; except for the last Saturday when I run out of rolling papers. I will buy many rolling papers in advanced as to be able to cope with the thought of “I am quitting and not touchings cigs for many days at a stretch, now that I ran out of rolling papers I can buy a box of luckies and it will make no difference...” because no shop sells rolling papers in my neighborhood. BUT NO, I do not want to fall in this surrendering reasoning again. I am very serious about quitting industrial tobacco smoking.

No comments:

Post a Comment