Saturday, April 19, 2008

Demoniac Findings

I started this as a mean to organize my ideas pertaining my two religious tendencies: shakta dharma and neo-vaishnavism. I have seen very much neovaishnava misery in God’s institutes that are supposed to be oasis in the desert of material society. The names of the blog were Boyfriends of Alice at first, then Bygone Alices, then the actual name. I started it with mires to see to which extent the neovaishnava dharma was corrupted and after learning yesterday what it was the problem all about, I have rejected it from my heart because of the loath it provoked on me thinking that with any propaganda of it I am just making this demons stronger. They, now, are purportedly the fruit of the demonic seed planted by the illuminati on them. I regret learning all this because it shatters to pieces my desires of being initiated in masonry and have more initiations in neovaishnavism.

As far as I am concerned, the things that are known and published against them must to be true, why wasting time in inventing such grievous stories, huh? So, I am relinquishing any serious spiritual project for them until I am invested with transcendental power. What I mean by this? I can explain it very easily telling you what is my shattered dream: although it was taken by me as a very last resource/resort, I loved the idea to live in the future vedic city that will originate from the Mayapura Chandrodaya Mandir; but since the situation seems to be very degrading there, I am not ready to return to it. And I know that I will not be ready for many years unless I am invested with transcendental power. I feel very much indignation about the whole subject: as soon as Prabhupada died poisoned to death by this crooks, they took over his mission, then started doing their bidding with Krishna’s and Bhaktivedanta’s properties, read: founding a multinational club of pedophiles that now is around two thousand members. What a stone-faced nuisance they are! So yesterday, after reading the tortures several devotees have been put through, I have thought again that I do not want to belong to the vaishnavism of the Madhva lineage. This idea is in me since around 2002 when I was acquainted with the internal problems in Srila Prabhupada’s mission. I think the most salient teaching I learnt with devotees of ISKCON is that once the swamis are corrupted, the whole system rots. I have seen and felt the attitudes and feelings of the devotees in Mayapur and I could not believe the degrees of degradation they are in. Krishna will not destroy me because this denouncement of His devotees simply because it is the truth.

Still, I have the knowledge of being limited to progress and prosperity only in the material creations if I am a devotee of Devi and Mahadeva only. That is why I also pursue vaishnava knowledge. Because somewhere in the future eons my experience in samsara has to end! Or maybe not; I do not know all of God’s plans for me. Of one thing I am sure: I am a jivan-muktha so I am almost totally sure that samsaric transmigration for me will some day end.

Here are the videos that made me remember something I already knew. They helped me to understand the gravity of the situation in detail.









Half a year ago, all the knowledge I acquired after watching this videos has changed me the way I see the world, it is because in one of this videos, at the end, it encourages to search the Internet for “NWO” and for “ILLUMINATI.” I did, and this search took me to a strata of the net full of conspiracy data. In this networks I have found the book by Springmeier and Wheeler, that was a total eye opener. This book has let me thinking that how innocent of me of not knowing that in US, Japan and other countries controlled by the Illuminati, what some victims are forced to live is rarer than fiction. The secret behind the book is that the control apparatus of the Illuminati in US is a sort of Matrix in real life. It is for this that I say it changed my view of the world. I cannot explain you its secrets, you must read the book by yourself. It changed me so much, that, for instance, one of the states I loved was Utah, but after the revelation that the Mormons are an experiment of masonry, I sort of felt very disillusioned with Utah and checked my love for it. Still, you may note reminiscences of Beatrice Sparks in the name of this blog...

To finish with this post, I want to say that I am not “picking a quarrel” as it suits to the kali yuga persons. I just want to keep a watch on this because I feel that being a devotee of Krishna I am being cheated. They are intruders in God’s house and are taking up space that belongs to others that are not rapist danavas like them.

I wanted to make this blog a center of knowledge for topics related to cult abuse. As I told in the introduction I was abused sexually in a dream when I was in Mayapur. I wanted to sift the net for histories of corrupt teachers and make an index, but searching I have found that somebody already took the work of doing that. It will be less specific but the links to the sites that catered to my need of knowledge will always be here. But if I want to have some vaishnava initiation or service for a sacrifice in the future, even in a future life, I need to be an expert not only in vaishnava scripture but also in who were those who killed the Guru of The West and infiltrated his mission to destroy it.

The facts are based in personal experience and also in the revelations that I have got in PADA, FACTNet and. Surrealist.org.


No comments:

Post a Comment